A Paved Double Century or Off Road bike tour across the backroads of North Florida and South Georgia
Saturday April 26th and Sunday 27th 2014
The Tour of Southern Rural Vistas (TOSRV) is a two day, fully supported bike tour. The tour is available in 3 versions:
- Standard Double Century (100 miles each day),
- Metric Double (60 miles each day)
- Off Road Ride (75 miles each day with approx 75% of route on dirt roads)
Changes for 2014
In 2014 all versions of TOSRV South will start and end from Cairo, GA. We’ll be adding some new routes for the Std Century riders, the dirt and metric ride routes will remain the same. Consoldating the start finish of all the rides allows us to provide a better start/finish for everyone.
The tour will still end day 1 in Albany, GA at Chehaw park where riders can choose to camp or book into one of our event hotels. We’re hiring a shuttle service to shuttle riders to and from the event hotels in Albany and have chosen event hotels that are closer to Chehaw park.
Packet Pickup will be at Sunshine Cycles in Tallahassee on Friday April 25th from 11 am to close.
This year we are using Eventbrite for our event and volunteer registration. Visit eventbrite by clicking the registration button above or filling out the form below. No login is required to register. You can visit the Eventbrite site anytime to view a list of registered participants or update your registration information. Offline registration is available but a $10 processing fee will be added. Please contact the tour director at email@example.com for offline registration details.
- Registration is limited to 400 riders and registration closes April 17th at Midnight.
Included with Registration:
- Well Marked Route and Cue Sheet, GPS tracks also available
- SAG, Mechanical and Medical Support
- Luggage Transport (limited to one 90 liter bag per person)
- Accommodations in Albany (camping at Chehaw Park)
- Shuttle to Event Hotel if needed
- 2 cooked meals and 2 rest stops each day (we’re pretty famous for our great food)
- Finish Line Dinner on day one
- Beer and Social on day 1
- Event T-shirt (if you register before April 3rd)