Kids Ride Free
The Spaghetti 100 is the clubs biggest fundraiser for the Kids on Bike Program. In the spirit of getting more kids on bikes we have decided to allow children under 16 to the 35 mile paved or 40 mile unpaved route for free with an adult supervisor. Each adult supervisor will also ride for free.
- Kids can ride the 35 mile or 40 mile route if accompanied by an adult
- One Adult can supervise up to 3 kids
- Special Shuttles and SAG vehicles will support the kids ride
- Shuttle is available from the 20 mile point (lunch stop)
- No T-shirt is included but can be purchased separately ($10)
How to Register:
- Click on the Registration button above
- Register your child only,
- During the Registration process we will collect them name of the adult supervisor
- Get your ride packet at packet pick up the Friday before the event or the morning of the event.
Hope to See You There!